Hi, all
   In our cluster environment, the Journal is very huge (about 60g), so we'd
like to enalbing janitor configuration into repository.xml. As the wiki page
said, there are 3 caveats after enabling the janitor. I can understand the
first and third caveat, but not quite catch the second one as below. What does
it mean? Does it mean we need do some extra thing (coding, configuration??) to
make sure enabling janitor can work well?

You must make sure that all cluster nodes have written their local revision to
the database before the clean-up task runs for the first time because otherwise
cluster nodes might miss updates (because they have been purged) and their
local caches and search-indexes get out of sync.

What I expected is that we only need to add janitorEnabled=true, janitorSleep
and janitorFirstRunHourOfDay under Cluster element, and then the journal table
could be purged as expected and no extra work that needs us to do

Please help me! Thanks.

Regards,
-Liang