Hi,

there should be a LOCAL_REVISIONS table in your database that contains a revision for each of your connected Jackrabbit cluster nodes. Please double-check this table exists and has entries for each of the cluster nodes. The Journal Janitor will use the data in this table to decide up to which revision it can clean the journal.

Regards
 marcel