Hi,

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 at 11:45, Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org> wrote:

> - one repository for Oak or one repository per module (oak-commons,
> oak-api, etc )?

I don't think we should change the structure of the repository during the
migration. I would maintain one single repository for Oak.

> - how does this tie into the potential modularisation work?

The migration to Git and the modularisation work look orthogonal to me.

> - who will do the work for migrating repositories, release scripts,
> Jenkins setup, etc?

I'm willing to drive the effort if we decide to go further. Before the
migration we should come up with a list of consumers of the SVN repository
and figure out the amount of additional work after the migration.

> - what is the transition plan for the SVN repositories and what will
> happen to the existing github mirrors?

I would leave the SVN repository in read-only mode after the migration. The
GitHub mirror should be replaced by the migrated repository.

> (and probably some I'm missing)

We are probably going to meet other bumpers down the road. For the moment
I'm interested in collecting the opinions of the team.