+1
Cédric
Le 16/01/2024 à 16:05, Julian Reschke a écrit :
On 12.01.2024 16:15, Julian Reschke wrote:
On 08.01.2024 09:25, Julian Reschke wrote:
Hi there.
In the upcoming weeks, I'd like to discuss the roadmap for Jackrabbit.
Things that come to mind are:
- require Java 11 (that will allow us to update a few more
dependencies), and also support changes in the Jackrabbit API (which
now
lives in Oak, which switched to Java 11 ca one year ago)
...
FWIW, I opened <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-5018> for the
switch to Java 11, and will follow up with a PR shortly.
I'm planning to make the switch on Friday.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.
[ ] +1 Switch Jackrabbit trunk to require Java 11
[ ] -1 Do not switch because...
Best regards, Julian