Dan North wrote:
Is there anything else we want to add to a 2.0.1 release?

We have now cunningly inserted JUnitScenario as a superclass to Scenario, which provides a hook for OtherKindsOfScenario (thanks Mauro), and cleaned up some Windows weirdness (again, thanks Mauro).

Dan,

ATM only the windows issues have been addressed in branch 2.0.x.

The support for multiple test frameworks (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-132) is in trunk scheduled for 2.1 release.

Changesets 930-933 could be merged to 2.0.x branch although it not being a bugfix nor a minor enhancement, perhaps 2.1 is more appropriate.

Cheers