Hi All

I'm currently using JBehave and getting to the stage where I have quite a
few scenarios, subsequently I am starting to notice increasing amounts of
repetitive steps.  I had hoped to push the common pre-requisites out to
GivenStories and save the repetition.

The problem is that I'm currently using @AfterScenario to tidy up before
the next scenario, which fires at the end of the GivenStory Scenario as
well as the Scenario under test; however in the case of a GivenStories I do
not want this to happen as I am effectively trying to use them to set up
the preconditions.

I'm not sure if I am missing a configuration option or I am either misusing
the @AfterScenario or GivenStories.

Any advice?

Thanks
Nick