Ok,thanks for the answer.Also one good news is that parallel execution is
working even when selenium configuration with maven as given jbehave 3.8
version bcz it was having issue in the framework we set up.
Hence no need to give sample project since no problem exist.
BUT, now another problem has come up with jenkins.Initially we had used 4.0
beta release version and test case  execution on jenkins was working
smoothly but as soon as we moved back to 3.8 stable release it was giving
error like headless display  needs to be configured but we are having grid
set up on different machine.Both jenkins and browser machine uses linux o.s
so any idea why Jbehave is behaving such a way? is there any problem with
3.8 version with jenkins? pls advice