My bad about not providing Selenium grid implementation in sample
code(DesiredCapability object)..am working on sample project using it but
it might take some time..
I have got a question as per answer you've provided.
Q1)- So as a Jbehave user I can't run stories on parallel basis such a way
that multiple firefox browser instances will run multiple stories on same
VM? Please advice.