Hi everyone,

As previously discussed we feel there are very good reasons for implementing
the Azure support using the SDK rather than the REST API. However, having
considered feedback from the community here we have decided that our efforts
should be directed towards supporting the exiting work to support Azure using
the REST API. Our driver he is not really a technical one, but a community one.
Our goal, like yours, is to help build a community to maintain the code.

To this end I will close off the pull request issued. All review comments will
be very valuable in implementing support using the REST API.

We look forward to sending pull requests in the near future.

Eduard