I verified aws-ec2 with the jclouds-examples repo and everything
worked as expected.
I also installed the digitalocean2 feature in the jclouds-karaf
container without issues.

Live tests executed as part of our weekly CI builds (which build from
master so we can trust them):
* chef: Tests run: 66, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
* google-compute-engine: Tests run: 179, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 8
* packet: Tests run: 53, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

Live tests manually run:
* digitalocean2: Tests run: 67, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
* azurecompute-arm: Tests run: 223, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 70
      Failed tests:
        VaultApiLiveTest.testCreate:127 » IllegalState
{"error":{"code":"MissingSubscr...
        VaultApiLiveTest.forceVaultRemoval:116 » IllegalArgument
{"error":{"code":"Bad...

The failed tests in Azure ARm are due to a couple properties I did not
pass that are required to run the Vault Live tests. All skipped tests
are from that class, so there should be nothing problematic here.