Some more live tests for the keystone changes:
* openstack-keystone V3: Tests run: 22, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
* openstack-keystone V2: Tests run: 30, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 18

The failed test (and the skipped ones) are due to a failure in a
method to list the roles of a user, that seems that no longer existed
in the backend OpenStack Keystone API), so I'd say it is a non-blocker
for the release.