Dear Andy,

Step 5 - Release
-done:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/jena/jena-csv/1.0.0/

The problem of "Step 2 - Install the release files (source and
binaries)." remains for me. I can make sure that I'm using https
instead of http, but the error message is the same. Could you please
help me update of repos/dist/release/jena using the bytes (and KEYS)
from people.apache.org/~jpz6311whu? That's the only issue for the
release. I can make an announcement immediately if it's resolved.

Best regards,
Ying Jiang