Github user kinow commented on the issue:
    Added a new commit, and edited my comments and title. Now instead of 2.11.3
it is 2.11.4. @LaurensRietveld warned me about a regression in 2.11.3 (big
thanks!). 2.11.4 includes the fix to our issue, plus the fix to the regression.
    FWIW, looks like the regression in 2.11.3 involved an infinite loop crash
in the browser.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.