Github user kinow commented on the issue:
    I think so. Tested locally, validation looks good, performance as well.
Haven't had any issues, and the query from JENA-1072 is marked as valid too. If
we merge now it might be easier to get other people to play with Fuseki and
confirm everything is OK too, before the next release.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.