Subject: web access of the questions and answers
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:06:20 +0100
From: Sandor Kopacsi <sandor.kopa...@univie.ac.at>
To: us...@jena.apache.org
CC: Osma Suominen <osma.suomi...@helsinki.fi>

Dear List-owners,

Due to the high number of the mails arriving to this list, I kindly ask if there is a possibility to access the conversations through the web, like at the Google group of Skosmos Users, where I can check only those questions and answers, that are relevant to me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Sandor

--