Hi

Yes, updateEntity is called from ppdindexing code.  It uses updateEntity
and the ExtendedEntity class to expand entity definitions as the underlying
graph is mutated.

I'll have to reload the ppd indexing and lucene contexts into my head
to give a better answer, which I will do as soon as I can (but not
today, now)

Chris