Hi Andy,

My GH and ASF accounts are linked. As I understand the note from D.Gruno once
jena is moved to GB then we can use either GB or GH or both in our individual
workflows. For me just working with GH would be my choice.

I’m not sure how far away 3.10.0 is (I’ve completed all of the pending
jena-text updates for 3.10.0) but maybe it makes sense if that release can be
completed prior to moving from git-wip-us without running into the forced move
beginning on 7 Feb 2019.

It would also be helpful to see the docs moved from SVN to GH/GB so we have a
single environment. I think I saw this discussed briefly some time ago but I
don’t recall a resolution.

I agree that JIRA integration is key - it appears that it will continue since
JIRA is used to control the migration from git-wip-us and svn.

Regards,
Chris