I don't really see in what sense Jena competes with Oracle or MySQL (top two
listings) or for that matter, Google Cloud Spanner (?), ClickHouse (?), or
Apache Drill.

I'll admit, I'm a little annoyed by being outranked by something called
"CockroachDB", but that's probably just a bit of prejudice on my part.

ajs6f