Hi, Euclid!

Indeed, this is good news. I'm not sure I ever saw a patch from our
documentation that links your excellent work to our page of tutorials in
various languages:

https://jena.apache.org/tutorials/index.html

Would you like to add one (using the "Improve this Page" link at the upper
right)? Or perhaps I missed it? If so, I am sorry, but could you please send it
again?

ajs6f