Oh, goodness! I didn't realize we had already committed that.

Euclid-- Andy is gently pointing out that I forgot that changes to our site
don't become public until we republish the site, which we always do for a
release, but not always in between. So even though your change has been
accepted, it won't be visible until we republish the site. Sorry for the
confusion!

I'll see if I can remember how to publish… (man, I have to find some time to
move the "put docs into Git" thread forward).

ajs6f