Checksums and signatures all look good.
The full source release builds (and tests) for me under both JDK8 and JDK11
OSGi provisioning works

One issue I found -- and this isn't necessarily a blocker because it
appears that it existed before: the jena-dboe-storage artifact has an empty
Automatic-Module-Name header. That is, the header is present with no value
(as opposed to there being no such header in the MANIFEST). As such, that
means that any JPMS-based (JDK11 modules) build will have trouble with that
module. It also appears that this issue existed in the 3.12 release; the
reason I'm encountering it now is that the tdb2 module now depends on
jena-dboe-storage instead of jena-dboe-trans-data:
https://github.com/apache/jena/commit/340f4fbc38b58577e722c6e9762cd89195d43d0c#diff-57239f2bc267be000618f917613a89c9L44

I am happy to supply a patch to fix this. It's up to you whether you'd like
that to go into the 3.13 release

Cheers, Aaron