Yes, a committer needs to push the change through to be committed to the
documentation base, and then the site must be published. We always publish for
a release, but we can publish at other times, too, if needed.

I do not recall seeing the actual change come across dev@ (which it normally
would). Do you have a link to the patch in the Apache CMS handy? I am happy to
review and commit it.

ajs6f