It is not tied into that build process, except for the Javadocs, since Javadocs
are extracted from the codebase. There is no need to build the codebase to
publish the site as a whole.

As for assigning an account to individual users, I'm not quite sure what that
would do. Currently accounts are for committers because only committers can
make changes to the documentation. Are you suggesting that we allow any user
with an account to make changes there and allow any Jena user who asks to have
an account? Or something else?

ajs6f