Hello,
First thanks a lot for all the team for the great work on Apache JMeter and
thanks to RM !

Now for this release, it appears HeaderManager API has been modified in a
breaking and undocumented way:
This method:

   -

https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/v3_1/src/protocol/http/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/control/HeaderManager.java#L268

Has been modified:

   -

https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/v3_2_RC2/src/protocol/http/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/control/HeaderManager.java#L234

This would unfortunately break our plugin.

Is is possible to reintroduce this method and make it deprecated ?

Thanks
Regards

UbikLoadPack Team