Am 11. Dezember 2020 12:16:09 MEZ schrieb Philippe Mouawad
<philippe.moua...@gmail.com>:
>On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 12:09 PM Felix Schumacher <
>felix.schumac...@internetallee.de> wrote:
>

>> Am 11. Dezember 2020 11:45:22 MEZ schrieb Philippe Mouawad <
>> philippe.moua...@gmail.com>:
>> >Hello,
>> >What is the level of UI test done after Darklaf upgrade ?
>>
>> Which level do you want to achieve?
>>
>> I have opened, saved an edited some simple test plans while working
>on the
>> recruiting issues. Nothing fancy. No problems seen on Ubuntu with
>Darklaf
>> (light intellij theme), that I have noticed.
>>

>Has somebody done Windows 7 and 10 tests ?
>This is where I saw most of the bugs.
>I'll try to do that ,but for now I didn't find time to do it yet.

I haven't tested yet on windows, but had planned it for the rc.

>I didn't yet have time to test on Mac OS.

I don't have that os :)

>> >Looks a bit too early for me.
>>
>> How long should we calculate?
>>

>Just when we complete a minimum of tests on Mac and Windows, what do
>you
>think ?

I thought, that those tests could be done on the rc, but if you want to have a
bit more than the minimal testing that has been performed by the reporters of
the last issues (all windows based I believe), then we should wait a bit more
and test actively on windows.

Give us a shout, when you feel more comfortable with the level of testing. I
have no real pressure on this, Linux seems to work great ;) in the mean time I
will try to test on windows, too.

Regards
 Felix