I think I can reproduce it. I sampled a biggish page. It recorded three sub
samples. Two redirects and the actual page.
Clicking on the main sample takes one or two seconds. Changing to the redirect
is fast, but changing back to the main sample or the sub sample with the page
is incredibly slow.

Gui is not responding, as the awt thread is calculating the preferred view size
and is almost all the time in sun.font.SunLayoutEngine.shape.

Felix