I just massaged the roadmap a bit. I couldn't figure out how to change the
dates, though. I think we are on track for a September 6.1 release. Can someone
change the target date for 6.1 to 9/1, and remove the target date for 6.2
(which might end up being 7?)

The main thing I want to do is

- Make a moderate change to the way the phrase-based decoder works (this will
fix issues 278, 282, 284, and possibly 268)
- Set up the language packs more formally, with official test sets we can test
against, and bundle them with a Joshua JAR so that there are no external
dependencies

matt