Lewis,

A number of us met in person here in Berlin to discuss this, and we hammered
out a roadmap. The current state reflected on JIRA is correct. Kellen has a
multithreading simplification that he'll push up, I have the changes listed
below, and those will constitute most of what we want to get done for Joshua
6.1, which we plan to release in September.

In the meantime we have also reorganized the code along multi-module support
(an earlier github PR). This will serve as the basis for Joshua 7, which we'll
create a new branch for.

I have tried to adjust the roadmap dates but don't seem to have permission. Can
you:

- Change the release date of 6.1 to 9/15?
- Delete the Joshua 7 milestone?
- Rename Joshua 6.2 to Joshua 7?
- Set its release date to March 15, 2017?

Thanks,
matt