Hey all,  I've got two quick questions about the language packs + Dockerhub.

First of all, would anyone be opposed to host Dockerized version of the
language packs on Dockerhub?  I'd like to post them largely for deployment
convenience (and also for the free bandwidth).

My second question is related to the user experience when launching a
language-pack based container.  What I'd like to do is to run the http
server w/ the REST API, but also to serve the demo page via the same server
so that clients can connect and immediately play with it.  Is there some
way to serve the demo page via the http server now that I'm missing?  Is
this a potential improvement I could look into?

Here's a link to the first image I've been playing with, es-en.
https://hub.docker.com/r/kellens/apache-joshua-es-en-2016-10-05/

-Kellen