One easy way to raise JSPWiki's profile is to provide a page showing all the external sites using it. I created this for Apache Roller: "https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/WhoUsesRoller";. To find out Roller bloggers, I googled a text string that is usually present on Roller's login page ("powered by apache roller weblogger version ..."). If JSPWiki could place a similar, non-obtrusive string on its login page (or actually anywhere, doesn't matter) googling on a monthly basis should see an increasing number of Wikis that could be added to a "WhoUsesJSPWiki" page. Seeing all the impressive ways JSPWiki is being used is a ton of easy advertising all by itself.

Glen