I'd advise against including intranet-only JSPWikis like Kie Services in the main section, better to place them in a separate Intranet-only section to make it clear that there's no JSPWiki instance for them to see, that this is just a listing of companies happy with JSPWiki even if they can't disclose their Wikis. Right now, people click on the Kie Services link and they're taken to a website causing them to waste time clicking on its various links trying to find a JSPWiki instance, only to find none.

Glen