Hi Dave, you're a big booster of JSPWiki on the 'Net, we appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to help out. (Code patches welcome too... :-)

Regards,
Glen

On 4/12/2014 11:31 PM, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
On 4/10/2014 8:54 PM, Siegfried Goeschl wrote: Hi folks,
the question at hand is to increase JSPWiki’s publicity - how can we do
that? Unfortunately Open Source also consists of lot of advertising
otherwise no user will ever use it :-)

Really ramping up activity on social networks would be a good idea, Facebook and Twitter specifically. There is a Facebook page with a whopping four members, and activity on there is all but dead. Happy to make a time commitment here to start posting fresh content.

Cheers,
Dave