Hi Viktor and Colin,

Thanks for the update. Viktor, if you publish your KIP after summit then we
can at least what comes out of the discussion. Distinguishing between
normal ISR traffic and reassignment traffic would be nice (if that's
something your KIP would enable), and any such distinction would need to be
made in the API.

Kind regards,

Tom