Just letting everyone know that in regards to KIP-797 (which was accepted in
this release), the PR at https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/11478 has
received a binding approval from Luke Chen however we are still waiting for
review from Mickael Maison/Tom Bently since they also reviewed the PR.

Due to time pressure from the release schedule does it make sense to merge the
PR as is since it already has the necessary approval from Luke or should we
wait for finale reviews from Mickael/Tom as well?

Regards

--
Matthew de Detrich
Aiven Deutschland GmbH

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen
m: +491603708037
w: aiven.io e: matthew.dedetr...@aiven.io