Hi all—

I'm not a committer so I can't review this PR (or is that not true?).
However, I'd like to bump this as well. I believe that I've encountered
this bug during chaos testing with the transactional producer. I can
sometimes produce this error when killing a broker during a long-running
transaction, which causes a batch to encounter delivery timeout as
described in the Jira. I have observed some inconsistencies with
the consumer offset being advanced prematurely (i.e. perhaps after the
delivery of the EndTxnRequest).

Daniel, thank you for the PR.

Cheers,
Colt McNealy