Hi Jose and David,

Thanks for running the release!
I did the following verification steps:
I performed the following validations:

   1.   Verified all checksums and signatures.
   2.   Built from source and ran unit tests.
   3.   Ran the first quickstart steps
      1. Zookeeper quick start
      2. KRaft quick start
      3. The raft test script
   4.  Spot checked the docs

I noticed the docs page is a little mal-formed, but this doesn't need to
block the release we can fix it separately.  Also, the quickstart page
still references 3.2, but this can be fixed on a followup docs PR.

+1(binding)

Thanks,
Bill