I re-ran the failing system tests last night and got passing builds
for each. There is still some flakiness it seems.

Round trip test:
http://confluent-kafka-branch-builder-system-test-results.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/system-test-kafka-branch-builder--1664223686--apache--3.3--9b8a48ca2a/2022-09-26--001./2022-09-26--001./report.html

Upgrade test:
http://confluent-kafka-branch-builder-system-test-results.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/system-test-kafka-branch-builder--1664235839--apache--3.3--1ce7bd7f29/2022-09-26--001./2022-09-26--001./report.html

I was also able to verify that the failing delegation token test was
not a regression, rather it was an issue with the test. I've opened a
PR with a fix for the test https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/12693.
Included in the PR are the results of this fix applied to the 3.3
branch (confirming we don't have a regression).

I also filed a JIRA for the flaky upgrade_test

With all that out of the way, I'm happy to close this vote with the
following results:

5 binding +1 votes from PMC members John R, David J, Bill B, Ismael J,
and Mickael M.
1 non-binding +1 community vote from Jakub Scholz
No -1 votes

The vote for Apache Kafka 3.3 passes!

Thanks to everyone who voted and helped verify this release! A special
thanks to José who has driven the release up to this point.

Best,
David Arthur