Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update!

It's relatively common to only want to reset offsets for a specific
resource (for example with MirrorMaker for one or a group of topics).
Could it be possible to add a way to do so? Either by providing a
payload to DELETE or by setting the offset field to an empty object in
the PATCH payload?

Thanks,
Mickael