Hi Luke,

1. I'm going to assume that migration from ZK to KRaft will sync the info
from ZK into the metadata log.
There will be no need to bootstrap SCRAM for KRaft in the migration case. I
will need to test this.

 2. Done! I've also added a comment to each case so people understand the
change.

Thanks
--Proven