Hey Luke,

Thank you for the review! My reasoning for going to ZK 3.8.1 directly is that
if there isn’t a set date for the Kafka 4.0 release it gives us more time
before we have to (potentially) upgrade ZK again (similar to what is mentioned
here https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/12620#issuecomment-1245590870). ZK
3.7.1 also doesn’t support earlier client/server combinations different to what
3.8.1 does.

Best,
Christo