Hey Mehari,
Thanks for adding that section. I think one other thing folks have
considered is including two timestamps in the message format -- one for the
client side timestamp and one for the server side. Of course, this would
require a bump to the message format, and that hasn't happened in a while.
Could we include some information on this approach and why we aren't
pursuing it? I think message format bumps are tricky, but it is worth
calling out that this is also an option.

Thanks,
Justine