Hi Manikumar,

Thanks for the feedback!

1. We propose the addition of a new directory named "docker" at the root of
the repository, where all Docker-related code will be stored. A detailed
directory structure has been added in the KIP.
2. We request the creation of an Apache Kafka repository (apache/kafka) on
DockerHub, to be administered under the The Apache Software Foundation
<https://hub.docker.com/u/apache>. The PMC members should have the
necessary permissions for pushing updates to the docker repo.

Thanks and regards,
Vedarth