Hi Manikumar,
Thanks for the feedback.

This image signifies 2 things:

   1. Image should be used for the local development and testing purposes
   with fast startup times. (kafka-local)
   2. To achieve (1) - we are providing a native executable for Apache
   Kafka in the docker image. (kafka-native)

While "graalvm" is the underlying tool enabling this, I'm unsure if we
should explicitly mention it in the name.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Do you prefer "kafka-native"
instead of "kafka-local"?

Regards,
Krishna