Hi Justine,
Thanks for the feedback.

   1. I have added the name of the other image in the KIP.
   2. By experimental we mean the docker image is intended for local
   development and testing usage.
   GraalVM Native-Image tool is still in maturing stage, hence the usage of
   this image for production can’t be recommended.
   Regarding the upgrade, we will be running the existing System Tests
   covering upgrade(JVM to Native) and downgrade.

Regards,
Krishna