Hi David,

I would be fine with:
1. Only allowing merges if the build is green
2. Disabling all flaky tests that aren't fixed within a week. That is, if a
test is flaky for more than a week, it should be automatically disabled (it
doesn't add any value since it gets ignored).

We need both to make this work, if you just do step 1, then we will be
stuck with no ability to merge anything.

Ismael