I will say that I have also seen tests that seem to be more flaky
intermittently. It may be ok for some time and suddenly the CI is
overloaded and we see issues.
I have also seen the CI struggling with running out of space recently, so I
wonder if we can also try to improve things on that front.

FWIW, I noticed, filed, or commented on several flaky test JIRAs last week.
I'm happy to try to get to green builds, but everyone needs to be on board.

I've also seen that kraft transactions tests often flakily see that the
producer id is not allocated and times out.
I can file a JIRA for that too.

Hopefully this is a place we can start from.

Justine