Hi Anton,

The json schema definition files haven't been deemed public api yet
although they perhaps should (KIPs welcome).

Your suggestion to update `validVersions` sounds good to me. Longer-term,
it would also make sense to consider a `deprecatedVersions` field (this is
especially useful if we deprecate at the start of a new major versions
cycle, but this requires a new KIP).

Ismael