Hey folks,

I believe that my two PRs will fix most of the issues. I have also tweaked
the configuration of Jenkins to fix the issues relating to cloning the
repo. There may be other issues but the overall situation should be much
better when I merge those two.

I will update this thread when I merge them.

Cheers,
David