Hi all,

There is a bug KAFKA-16101
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-16101> reporting that "Kafka
cluster will be unavailable during KRaft migration rollback".
The impact for this issue is that if brokers try to rollback to ZK mode
during KRaft migration process, there will be a period of time the cluster
is unavailable.
Since ZK migrating to KRaft feature is a production ready feature, I think
this should be addressed soon.
Do you think this is a blocker for v3.7.0?

Thanks.
Luke