Hi Dev team,
Could you Please let me know if any updates on my query.

Thanks,
Santhosh Aditya

From: Marigowda, Santhosh Aditya
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 8:50 AM
To: dev@kafka.apache.org
Cc: Jain, Ankit <ankit.j...@unisys.com>; Namboodiri, Vishnu
<vishnu.nambood...@in.unisys.com>; Mudlapur, Rajesh
<rajesh.mudla...@au.unisys.com>; Reddy, Thanmai <thanmai.re...@unisys.com>
Subject: RE: Kafka consumer group crashing and not able to consume once service
is up

Thanks Matthias for your response. Sorry, my bad please find the updated Image.

·        We have 1 topic and 4 partitions, Each consumer is pointing to the
topic. There is no partition assignment specific to the consumer group from our
software code.

·        Please let me know if you need Kafka server logs or consumer service
logs, Post restart of our service no logs are printed in onMessage method.

·        We are using consumer.subscribe(topic)

[cid:image001.png@01DA5A80.0A8A7210]

Thanks,
Santhosh Aditya